MSO-7034 (Save $3,405 Ex GST)
SPECIAL OFFER UNTIL 21ST DECEMBER, 2018!
Was $12,192 Ex GST. Now Only $8,787 Ex GST!
The 7000 Series Oscilloscopes combines best in class sampling and memory depth with Rigol's modern, flexible User Interface enabled by their new UltraVision II architecture and innovative Phoenix Chipset. With 100 to 500 MHz models each with 4 analog channels, the 7000 Series brings innovative analysis and visualization capabilities to embedded design, power analysis, serial decode, and RF applications. Analyze your critical signals with zone triggering, 6 instruments in one, Enhanced FFTs, color grading, and histograms all supported by the high sample rate, deep memory, and full memory measurements. 7000 Series Oscilloscopes provide unprecedented value and innovation in our mainstream embedded platform.
- Bandwidth 350MHz
- Channels 4
- Sample Rate 10GS/s
- Memory Depth up to 500 Million points of deep memory
- Waveform Capture Rate 600,000 wfms/s
- Integrates multiple instruments: digital oscilloscope, 16 channel logic analyser, arbitrary waveform generator (opt), digital voltmeter, 6-digit frequency counter and totalizer, and protocol analyzer (opt)
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- 10.1” Capacitive touchscreen display, 256-level intensity grading display, with color
- Search, Navigation, and Record utilities
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- A variety of math operations, built-in enhanced FFT analysis, and peak search function
- Independent search, navigation keys, and event table
- Waveform histogram analysis (standard)
- Protocol Analysis for today’s common serial communication buses
- Flexible user interface combining touch, mouse, knob/button, web, and remote control
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Web Control remote command