If you are in the market for an industrial 3D printer, Emona has an extensive range of industry-leading brands. It is best to do extensive research before purchasing to get the best printer for your specific needs. We care about our customers, which is why we have put together everything you need to know about Emona's leading 3D printing brands.
Formlabs 3D Printers
Formlabs develops high-performance 3D printing products and materials that continue to push the boundaries for 3D printing. The company is best known for The Form 3, which is the industry-leading desktop 3D printer powered by low force stereolithography and the first affordable large-format resin 3D printer.
Formlabs also develops best-in-class 3D printing software and 3D printing materials, including products such as the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Form Wash and Form Cure post-processing solutions, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, and other factory manufacturing solutions.
Formlabs 3D Printers are designed to help you excel in your industry, bringing the power of advanced stereolithography to your desktop at a fraction of the cost-of-service bureaus or industrial SLA printers. Formlabs is the best professional 3D printer for:
- -Engineering and product design, to integrate reliable 3D printing products for a faster workflow with rapid custom prototypes.
- -Manufacturing, to optimise production processes. Create custom small-batch manufacturing items in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods.
- -Research and education, with on-demand experimentation for quick and easy hypotheses testing.
- -Model making and entertainment to capture incredible details with a beautiful surface finish.
- -Jewellery, to provide crisp details and clean burnouts, allowing flexibility of prototypes catering to indecisive customers.
Formlabs is particularly a market leader in the dental industry. For next-generation dental 3D printing ecosystem and certified workflows, from draft resin for rapid production of orthodontic models, permanent crown resin and soft tissue resin for restorative dentistry. Form 2 and Form 3 make high precision 3D printing affordable for dental businesses of all sizes, scalable production, and a fast return on investment.
Markforged 3D Printers
Markforged is changing the pace of invention with the digital forge, an intuitive additive manufacturing platform powering engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals worldwide. Their products seamlessly combine best-in-class machines, software, and metal and composite materials to empower engineers and designers to go from a design to a functional part more efficiently.
Markforged 3D Printers include the Mark Two, the world's first 3D printer capable of embedding continuous strand carbon fibre. The Onyx-One and Onyx-Pro, the most accessible desktop 3D printers designed uniquely to print beautiful carbon black parts. The Markforged X7 is the industry's most powerful fibre composite 3D printer for industrial-scale projects. Finally, the Metal X is the world's first Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM) machine.
Markforged has the most extensive online fleet of industrial 3D printers globally, with integration within many industries. Markforged 3D printers have:
- Improved Automotive manufacturing agility at every stage of a vehicle's life cycle with an agile platform for digital parts fabrication.
- Unlocked innovative industrial equipment and customer experiences with smarter manufacturing.
- Designed robust product developments at the speed of software with cloud manufacturing.
- Optimise Aerospace part production and airframe performance with digital manufacturing.
- Enabled the federal and defence government entities to fabricate robust, accurate parts when and where they are needed.
- Maximised unique abilities within energy to manufacture functional parts in various chemically resistant, durable materials.
- Driven valuable learning and cutting-edge research through 3D printing safety and accessibility.
Optomec 3D Printers
With Optomec, the promise of high-volume additive manufacturing is a reality today, transforming how companies design, build and maintain critical parts and products and enabling new manufacturing possibilities.
Optomec's production-ready Additive Manufacturing systems deliver cost savings and new possibilities. Most popularly their products include the Metal Lens 450, for entry-level & low-cost 3D printer. The Metal LENS MR-7 specially configured for rapid alloy development, functional prototyping and medium-size part repair applications. The Metal LENS 850-R is a large work envelope and 5-axis motion control system. The Aerosol Jet 200 Series Systems is the best benchtop solution for small scale 3D printing. Aerosol Jet 300 Series develops next-generation processes and devices. The Aerosol Jet 5X system is ideal for 3D Printed Electronics applications such as fully printed antennas, sensors, and Molded Interconnect Devices (MIDs).
Since 1997, Optomec systems have produced hundreds of innovative designs and products in markets, including;
- Reducing the life cycle cost of long-term asset management within the energy industry, like 3D additive repairs and condition-based monitoring.
- Producing next-generation medical devices, such as rapid home Covid tests and 3D surgical sensors.
- Rapid repairs and products of high-value auto and industrial components, such as 3D wear coating and generative designs.
- Producing low-cost, high-performance production and rapid sustainment within aerospace and defence, such as turbine blade repairs and embedded antennas and sensors.
Most significantly, Optomec is an industry leader in electronics, which enables product miniaturisation and the Internet of Things (IoT). Because Optomec enables the production of smart, connected devices with embedded electronics that meet the stringent size, functionality and cost demands of the market. Optomec provides unique advantages to the manufacturing of products in the emerging IoT space.
Sourcing 3D Printers with Emona