Join us on Wednesday 18th of March at CSIRO's Lab 22 in Clayton, for one of four 90 minute 3D printing hands-on workshops to launch another new material on the Markforged Metal X - "Copper".
In each of the 4 x 90 minute hands-on workshop sessions throughout the day, we will:
• Review the trends in metal additive manufacturing
• See the whole process from CAD to final 3D printed part
• Discuss applications for copper metal 3D printing
• Hear about the new Sinter-2 with a large active hot zone of 19,644 cubic cm
• Walk away with tips on how to identify 3D printing opportunities on your production line
• Hear how local companies are using Markforged composite carbon fibre and metal printers to facilitate their additive manufacturing transformation
By leveraging innovative technology to produce custom manufactured parts for your operations, you can avoid costly delays and downtime.
Included in each session is a short tour of the CSIRO's Lab 22. Lab 22 is Australia’s centre for innovation in metallic additive manufacturing. CSIRO Lab 22 machines are categorised on how the raw material is fed (powder bed, cold spray, blown powder) or their heat source (e-beam or laser). They can also handle a wide variety of materials including ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and sand.
Register by Monday 16th of March to secure your seat at the event. Space is limited. To register, click: Markforged Metal X - "Copper Launch" & Hands-On Workshop