The new high performance AXIOM 3D printer will be demonstrated at the Electronex exhibition in Melbourne Park Function Centre from 9th to 10th of September 2015 at the Emona Instruments display, stand A23.
Airwolf 3D is a US manufacturer of high performance 3D printers with user reference sites including Boeing, Apple, Dreamworks, NASA, HP, Honeywell, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, to name a few.
Airwolf 3D offer market leading features that make it the AXIOM 3D printer the ideal desktop solution for rapid prototyping, as well as manufacturing of custom products.
Compare these features with other comparably priced 3D printers and the AXIOM wins every time:
- 40+ Materials with 315 Degrees C Hot End
- Largest Build Volume in its class at 1000 Cubic Inches
- Auto-Leveling ensures optimal bed leveling and head spacing before every print
- "Easy Feed" Filament System draws the new filament into its print head automatically
- 40 Microns Resolution exceeds products more than twice the price with fine detailed layers
- Core XY Motion System allows faster 250mm/s movement than common gantry systems