SOLAR UTILITY PRO
The Solar Utility Pro Complete Test Kit from Seaward takes PV testing to the next level. With the introduction of more efficient 1500V modules and inverters, Seaward have answered the industry call for an easy to use and robust tester with 1500V capabilities.
Its market leading up to 40A and up to 1500V capability enables the Solar Utility Pro to test parallel wired strings up to a maximum of 45kW, eliminating the time consuming task of separating strings to keep within lower limits of other instruments.A single press of the Test button will give values for Open Circuit Voltage and Short Circuit Current, and when paired with the Seaward Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter, will also record irradiance, module and ambient temperature measurements. The large internal storage memory can record up to 999 complete record sets, which can be downloaded as a CSV file to a PC for review.To make on site testing easier, the Solar Utility Pro is supplied with 1.5M long conversion leads that convert the standard MC4 leads to alligator clips – particularly useful in combiner boxes and junction boxes.These features, in a rugged enclosure, give the larger scale PV engineer the most efficient, portable and highest rated tester available.
- 1500V / 30A, 1000V / 40A, maximum power 45kW
- Large display designed for reading in direct sunlight.
- Direct MC4 connections, with the option to add a conversion lead set for safer connections in combiner boxes.
- Simple single button test.
- Rugged case designed for continuous site work.
- Store up to 999 complete record sets.
- CSV output to PC to review data.
- Pairs to Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter to capture the irradiance and temperature measurements at the time to test (single person testing).
Why buy the Solar Utility Pro?
- Test parallel wired strings up to 1500V / up to 40A - so no more separating strings to keep within the limits of other instruments – ideal for today’s powerful PV installations.
- Maximise the time you spend in the field by recording up to 999 full sets of string data – to complete testing without downloading and clearing the memory.
- The highest rated PV tester on the market, the ability to test across multiple strings reduces the risk of accidental damage to the instrument and the user.
- The rugged case design provides more protection against damage while being transported around large utility scale sites, wherever they are.
Whats in the Solar Utility Pro Complete Test Kit?
- Solar Utility Pro unit.
- Set of 1.2M red and black MC4 leads with test probe and aligator clip.
- Set of 2M red and black MC4 extension leads.
- SS200R irradiance meter.
- SS200R irradiance meter clamp.
- PV hold-all bag.
- 3 x 18650 protected lithium-ion batteries.
- Battery charger.