State-of-the-art technology accommodated in an integral housing of protection type IP54 including laser distance measuring device, autofocus, 10x zoom and the unique PanoFold touchscreen, which can be rotated freely in virtually any direction and permits direct inputs by use of the touch function.
Fitted with a high-capacity Li-ion battery for extremely long measuring operations, the XC300 leaves nothing to be desired. Industrial and construction users are provided with a wide range of integrated measuring functions for precise real-time measurements in high native resolution, for recording fully radiometric real-time videos with a high-resolution detector, for infrared real image combinations, daylight images, comprehensive on-site analyses or optional voice recordings via Bluetooth – a high-quality analysis software for a conclusive documentation is already included in the standard scope of delivery.
With the variety of innovative functionalities the XC300 is optimally suited for the requirements in the construction sector and beyond that qualified for more demanding fields of application such as electrical thermography or the preventive maintenance in an industrial environment.
Built For Industrial Applications
At the core of the infrared camera XC sits a high-resolution 384 x 288 infrared image detector with 110,592 independent single temperature measuring spots. The camera provides fully radiometric thermal images with a finely detailed depiction of even the smallest of temperature differences.
Not only can the infrared recordings be saved directly on the camera (non-radiometric) as individual images or MPEG-4 videos, optionally they can also be transferred onto a PC as fully radiometric IR video and there they can be recorded and analysed in real time employing the 50/60 Hz technology.
The robust design of the XC300 enables a long, failure-free operation even in rough construction site conditions. The XC300 comes in a shock-protected, two-component construction with IP54 type of protection and thanks to the uncooled microbolometer technology one can even do without regular maintenance work and calibrations.
- Temperature range -200C to 6000C (Optionally up to 1,5000C)
- Just swivel the monitor instead of twisting yourself into a pretzel: The unsurpassed PanoFold touchscreen can be tilted by 180° and swivelled by 270°, when closed it serves as monitor and keypad protection
- Advanced real-time thermal imaging camera with a native resolution of 384 x 288 pixels (110,592 measuring spots)
- Quick and precise autofocus
- Integrated laser distance measuring device
- High-capacity Li-ion battery - lasts more than twice as long as a standard Li-ion battery
- Stepless 10x zoom - ideal to look at details even from afar