The new Unipulse 400 is designed to comprehensively test all defibrillators accurately and efficiently. The large vibrant colour screen will display both test results and waveforms in amazing detail. The dedicated fast keys and simple to use operating system enables test engineers to select the relevant test function in seconds.
The all new UniPulse 400 is capable of analysing all mono-phasic, bi-phasic, standard and pulsating waveforms This unrivalled functionality and our new comprehensive pacer function makes the UniPulse 400 the ultimate defibrillator analyzer on the market.
The large internal memory and on-board results storage will reduce test time and help work towards a modern paperless system. Download results to "Medebase" asset management software via our simple USB function or use the on screen data recall to review results – it’s never been so simple.
The ergonomic enclosure of the Unipulse 400 makes the unit compact, rugged and lightweight so you can easily move location with this portable product. Our handy Rigel carry case can fit the unit alongside any additional accessories you may require allowing easy transportation to different sites.
- Pacer functionality.
- Compatible with mono-phasic, bi-phasic and pulsed waveforms.
- Colour LCD display.
- Easy and intuitive navigation with dedicated fast test and simulation keys.
- Rechargeable battery allowing operation without the need for mains power.
- Data download via USB to PC.
- Reliable and non-inductive test load of 50Ω.
- 12-lead patient simulator with ECG hi output.
- Multi-lingual firmware to meet requirements across the globe.
- Portable, compact and rugged.
- Robust carry case to protect your analyzer.
- Defibrillator Energy Discharge
- Charge Time
- Cardiac Synchronisation
- Over 40 selectable Arrhythmias.
- Performance waveforms.
- 5 pacer modes