Measuring your pneumatic equipment for reliability and precision with a dependable calibration tool is critical in avoiding fatal errors. Precision and reliability are exactly what the VenTest Series provides.
The VenTest measures flow, pressure, temperature, humidity and O2 concentrations bi-directionally. The adult, pediatric and high-frequency ventilation measuring modes make the VenTest the ideal calibration tool for all ventilators, anesthesia machines and spirometers.
The VenTest distinguishes itself from other calibration tools by combining a simple, intuitive multilingual user interface with the most precise sensor technology.
Key features the VenTest 800 Series:
- All-in-one analyzer
- Measures and calculates all common respiratory parameters
- Compatible with gas standards and gas type
- Built-in data storage with optional software for total traceability
- USB, RS-232 and external trigger interface
- Portable with battery operation
- Instant gas concentration measurements with optional MultiGasAnalyser™ OR-703
Ventilator Analysis Test Functions:
- Bidirectional flow
- High and low pressure
- Differential and barometric pressure
- Oxygen concentration
- Dew point
- 7 anesthetic gas concentrations (with OR-703)
- Respiratory parameters including; rate, time Ti, Te, I:E ratio, Ti:Ttotal ratio, breadth volumes Vti, Vte, minute volumes Vi, Ve, pressure Ppeak, Pmean, PEEP, Pplateau, Peak flow, Compliance and Adult, pediatric and HFO trigger