The BASE-8 CompuScope is an 8-bit analog-to-digital PCI card with a sampling speed of 500 MS/s. The BASE-8 CompuScope is ideal for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) who require analog-to-digital conversion in their systems and need to keep the cost as low as possible.
The BASE-8 CompuScope is the latest high-speed 8-bit digitizer from GaGe that provides a powerful base platform for OEM applications. BASE-8 leverages GaGe digitizer expertise and performance at a very competitive price.
- 1 digitizing channel
- 500 MS/s maximum sampling rate
- 8 bits vertical resolution
- 200 MHz bandwidth
- Full-size, single-slot PCI card
- Timing synchronization with External Trigger Input
- Optional 8, 64 or 256 MegaSamples Memory Upgrade
- Programming-free operation with GageScope® oscilloscope software
- Software Development Kits available for LabVIEW, MATLAB, C/C# and more
- Custom on-board eXpertTM (FPGA) signal processing functionality available