The GaGe CobraMax family of digitizers features up to 2 channels in a single-slot PCI Express or PCI card with up to 4 GS/s sampling per channel, and up to 32 GB of on-board acquisition memory. Combine several CobraMax cards for up to 16 simultaneous channels in a single system.
The CobraMax CompuScope family of GaGe ultra high-speed 8-bit digitizers provides the most powerful combination of speed, memory, and bandwidth as well as a wide portfolio of advanced acquisition features on a single PCI Express or PCI card.
• 1 or 2 digitizing channels
• 3 or 4 GS/s maximum sampling rate per channel
• 8 bits vertical resolution
• 256 MS to 32 GS on-board acquisition memory
• 1.5 GHz bandwidth
• Full-size, single-slot PCI or PCI Express 2.0 x8 card
• Full-featured front-end, with software selection of all signal conditioning settings
• 32 bits, 66 MHz PCI standard for 200 MB/s transfer to PC memory
• Ease of integration with External or Reference Clock In and Clock Out, External Trigger In and Trigger Event Out
• Programming-free operation with GageScope® oscilloscope software
• Software Development Kits available for LabVIEW, MATLAB, C/C# and more
• Dual-port memory and data streaming at up to 3.1 GB/s on PCI Express models
• Custom FPGA firmware available