GaGe Oscar 16
The GaGe Oscar family of multi-channel digitizers features up to 4 channels in a single-slot PCI Express card with up to 100 MS/s sampling per channel, and up to 32 GB of on-board acquisition memory.
Combine several Oscar cards for up to 32 channels in a single system.
• 2 or 4 digitizing channels
• 100 MS/s maximum sampling per channel
• 12, 14 or 16 bits vertical resolution
• 1 GS to 32 GS on-board acquisition memory
• 65 MHz bandwidth
• Full-size, single-slot PCI Express card
• Full-featured front-end, with software control over input ranges, coupling and impedances
• 8-Lane PCI Express
• Ease of integration with External or Reference Clock In and Clock Out, External Trigger In and Trigger Out
• Programming-free operation with GageScope® oscilloscope software
• Software Development Kits available for LabVIEW, MATLAB, C/C#
• Custom FPGA firmware available