The DL3000 are a series of cost-effective programmable DC electronic loads with performance specifications that rival any instruments in its class. With a user-friendly interface including graphical charting, the DL3000 series provides various interfaces for remote communication to meet your diverse test requirements. Test power systems and batteries with configurable static, transient, and advanced application modes.
- Single output, 150 V/40 A/15 kHz, total power up to 200 W
- Dynamic mode: up to 15 kHz
- Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001 A/μs to 5 A/μs
- Min. readback resolution: 0.1 mV，0.1 mA
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously
- Over-voltage/over-current/overpower/over-temperature/reverse voltage protection
- 4 static modes: CC, CV, CR, CP
- 3 dynamic modes: continuous, pulsed, toggled
- List function supports editing as many as 512 steps
- Battery test function, OCP test, OPP test, factory test function, etc.
- Short-circuit test function
- Power-off memory function
- Built-in RS232, USB, LAN, Digital I/O, High Readback Resolution, High Frequency, High Slew Rate Options
- Optional GPIB Interface