MSO-8204 with MSO8000-BND
SPECIAL PRICE REDUCTION CAMPAIGN: Was $20,831 Ex GST, Now $16,665 Ex GST. Save $4,166 Ex GST!
Also, with FREE MSO8000-BND. This bundle enables all serial decode capabilities, jitter analysis, power analysis and waveform generator. Valued at $3,073 ex GST. Offer valid until 31-Dec-2021.
The MSO8000 Series Oscilloscopes combine best in class sampling and memory depth with our modern, flexible User Interface enabled by our new UltraVision II architecture and innovative Phoenix Chipset. With 600 MHz,1 GHz, and 2 GHz models each with 4 analog channels the MSO8000 Series brings RIGOL’s UltraVision II performance to the high speed engineering bench. The MSO8000 also adds Jitter and Real-time Eye Analysis capabilities in addition to other UltraVision II functions including zone triggering, 7 instruments in one, Enhanced FFTs, color grading, and histograms all supported by the high sample rate, deep memory, and full memory measurement
- 10G Sa/s Max Sample Rate - Visualize fine resolution and signal detail
- 500 MPt Useful Long Record Length - Find elusive problems in complex digital streams with long acquisitions at high sample rates
- Jitter & Real-Time Eye Diagram Analysis - Evaluate signal fidelity with analysis tools that previously too expensive including Jitter and Real-Time Eye. Visualize subtle timing issues that have gone unnoticed in a high speed design.
- 600,000 wfms/s Waveform Capture rate - Minimize scope "dead time" between trigger events and increases observations of random and sporadic events.
- Protocol Analysis for today’s common serial communication buses - Trigger, decode, and visualize serial bus traffic to speed analysis and debug of Embedded Serial Bus designs
- Enhanced Color FFT - Capture and analyze in the frequency domain using the enhanced color FFT to visualize transient high-speed signals
- Analog bandwidth: 2GHz (single-channel and half-channel modes)
- 4 analog channels, 1 EXT channel, and 16 standard configuration of digital channels (required to purchase RPL-2316 Probe Set)
- Up to 10 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Up to 500 Mpts memory depth (standard)
- High waveform capture rate (over 600,000 waveforms per second)
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- Integrates 7 independent instruments into 1, including digital oscilloscope, 16-channel logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator (option), digital voltmeter, 6-digit frequency counter and totalizer, and protocol analyzer (option)
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- A variety of math operations, built-in enhanced FFT analysis, and peak search function
- Waveform histogram analysis (standard)
- Independent search, navigation keys, and event table
- Real-time eye diagram and jitter analysis software (option)
- Built-in advanced power analysis software (option)
- User-defined one-key quick operation
- 10.1-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Web Control remote command
- Unique online version upgrade
- Sophisticated and convenient industrial design, easy to operate