Micsig Tablet Oscilloscope Smart series STO1000 adopts the newest integrated touch screen technology and newly upgraded hardware and software system, it features 4 analog channels, available with 100MHz bandwidth, single channel has maximum 1G Sa/s sampling rate and 70Mpts of memory depth, waveform capture rate up to 130,000 wfms/s.
With a large 8-inch, 800x600 industrial capacitive touch screen, the STO1000 able to be used in 3 operation modes: Fulltouch operation, Physical button control panel, and the Mixture of both. The STO1000 equipped with highly sensitive digital trigger system, supports serial bus triggering and decoding; has rich measurements and math functions, comes standard with a digital filter module, 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display functions; also has WiFi, USB 3.0/2.0 Host, USB Type-C, HDMI, Trigger out connetions. Combined with Micsig's unique touch algorithm patented technology, the STO1000 presents unparalleled operating experience to users.
- 100MHz bandwidth
- 4 channels
- 1GS/s sampling rate
- 70Mpts memory depth
- 31 automatic measurements
- Up to 130,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Robust hardware design, intuitive Android operation system
- Excellent connectivity: Wi-Fi, HDMI, USB 3.0/2.0 Host, USB Type-C
- 8" capacitive integrated screen brings premium touch experience
- Up to 5H battery life & compact size, perfect for field work
- 32G internal storage to save large data/videos/screenshots
- Support various protocol decoding: UART, CAN, LIN, SPI, I²C