• US based manufacturer of the “CleveLabs” biomedical engineering range of hardware and software.
• Topics covered include: biomedical engineering, bio-instrumentation and biomedical systems subjects with engineering teaching emphasis.
• ”BioRadio” system is a portable and wireless multi-channel data acquisition device allowing maximum physical mobility and eliminating potential electrical safety risks.
• Comprehensive curriculum covering 30 biomedical engineering topics.
• Open architecture.
• LabVIEW & MATLAB drivers.
For more information, visit: www.glneurotech.com