FORMLABS FORM 2 STARTER KIT
New lower price! Was $5,539 ex GST, Now $4,953 ex GST.
Print detailed parts with a stunning surface finish that aren't possible with other desktop printers. The Formlab Form 2 is the market's leading desktop SLA (stereolithography) 3D printer. The SLA process involves depositing a liquid resin which is cured, or hardened, into a solid material by the application of laser light.
At the heart of the Form 2 is a powerful optical engine: a 250mW precision laser is guided by custom-built galvanometers, delivering big prints with spectacular detail.
Build Volume: 145 × 145 × 175 mm
Layer Thickness: 25–100 microns
Laser Spot Size: 140 microns
Laser Power: 250 mW
Engineered for precision. Designed for reliability
A new peel mechanism and heated resin tank create a reliable print process for large, solid parts and small intricate details.
- Slide Peel: Print big, solid parts with lower peel forces and reduced wear on the resin tank.
- Resin Wiper: Improve print consistency by removing any particulates from the build area, properly agitating the resin.
- Heated tank: Achieve optimal print conditions by maintaining a consistent internal temperature of 35 °C.
Automated Resin System
The Form 2 prints bigger, better. Our new integrated resin system allows for larger prints, less mess, and longer tank life.
- Level Sensing: Ensures your tank is automatically filled during printing, no more pausing for manual top ups.
- Cartridge ID Chip: Allows you to keep track of resin supplies from your dashboard.
- Open Mode: Lets you continue to experiment with 3rd party resins.
Control at your fingertips
Easily send prints over wifi, reprint previous jobs, and manage your print queue with our new touchscreen interface and wireless connectivity.
Formlabs Form 2 Starter Package includes:
1 x Standard Resin Cartridge
1 x Resin Tank
1 x Build Platform
1 x Finish Kit
12 Months Warranty