The Markforged X7 Brings First-Ever Combination of Strength, Precision, Quality, and Beauty for Industrial, Automotive, Functional Prototyping, Robotic, and Prosthetic Applications.
Markforged X7 is industry’s most powerful fiber composite 3D printer. In addition to a large print volume, the X7 introduces a set of breakthrough print capabilities that include in-process laser inspection as well as a fine (50 micron) surface finish to make this one of the most powerful, precise, and unique 3D printers on the market today.
This printer combines the benefits of Markforged's unique fiber reinforcement for parts as strong as metal with advanced “build as designed” sensors and the beautiful surface finish of Onyx. The X7 will empower you to take any design concept and make it a reality.
Markforged X7 Key Features
- 330 x 250 x 200 mm build volume (XYZ)
- Out-of-filament and jam detection system
- Laser displacement sensor for mid-print inspection
- 50 micron minimum Z layer resolution
- 50 micron XY resolution
- Online slicer with customized fiber layout options
- Print in Tough Nylon or Onyx, a micro-carbon reinforced plastic filament
- Reinforce plastics with continuous fiberglass, Kevlar, or carbon fibers
High Strength Material Printing
- Carbon Fiber – Highest strength-to-weight
- Kevlar® – Highest abrasion resistance
- Fiberglass – Highest strength-to-cost
- High Temperature Fibreglass - heat resistant up to 140 degrees C
- Nylon – Tough engineering plastic
- Onyx - Superior performance nylon with micro-carbon fibers composite
The Markforged X7 gives you breakthrough quality and precision in 3D printing. Scan your parts mid-print using our cloud-based Eiger software and a laser displacement sensor affixed to the print head. Ensure dimensional accuracy at the most critical tolerances at any point in your print.
Print As-Designed Parts with Known Precision and Tolerance
Define a tolerance specification in Eiger, our cloud based 3D printing software, and the Markforged X7 will scan your part while it's printing to ensure that it always meets the spec. If an error is detected you will be alerted and can choose to cancel the print remotely, saving time and material.