The Rigol DG-5000 series are multifunctional generators that combine many functions in one, including Function Generator, Arbitrary Waveform Generator, IQ Baseband Source/IQ IF Source, Frequency Hopping Source (optional) and Pattern Generator (optional). The series provide single and dual channel models. The dual-channel model, with two channels having complete equivalent functions and precisely adjustable phase deviation between the two channels, is a real dual channel signal generator.
The DG-5000, using the Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology, can provide stable, precise, pulse and low distortion signals. The user friendly interface design and panel layout bring users exceptional experience.
• 350 MHz, 250 MHz, 100 MHz or 70MHz max sine output frequency, 1 GSa/s sample rate, 14 bits res.
• Single/dual-channel models. The dual-channel model supports frequency and phase coupling.
• The 16+2 channels digital output module (optional) together with the analog channel can rebuild the more mixed signals in daily practice.
• Supports an external power amplifier that can be configured online (opt).
• Supports frequency hopping with hopping interval up to 80 ns & arbitrary editing frequency hopping patterns.
• 14 standard waveform functions: Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, Noise, Sinc, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, ECG, Gauss,
• Haversine/Lorentz/Dual Tones & DC.
• Enable to edit arbitrary waveform up to 512 kpts and output arbitrary waveforms up to 128 Mpts.
• Support AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM modulations.
• Support user-defined IQ vector signal modulation and IQ baseband/IF source output.
• Support Frequency Sweep & Burst
• Abundant I/O: waveform output, synchronous signal output, modulation input, 10 MHz clock input/output, trigger input/output.
• Enable to store and recall waveform data and instrument state, and support versatile file types.
• 4.3 inche, 16M true color TFT LCD.
• Standard configuration with 1 GBytes flash memory.
• Plenty of standard interfaces: double USB Hosts, USB Device, LAN, and GPIB (IEEE-488.2).
• Seamlessly interconnected with RIGOL USB-TMC digital oscilloscopes for loading and reappearing waveforms.
• Support USB Host & PictBridge
• Provide security lock hole.
• Support remote control through 10/100M Ethernet web.
• Conform to LXI-C instrument standards (Version 1.2).
• Built-in help and input methods.
• Powerful waveform editing software.