Emona is Australia's first Markforged reseller, selling and supporting Markforged printers since 2015. Emona has more experience than anyone else in Australia in the 3D printing of carbon fibre and composites.
We also have the privilege of installing Australia's first Markforged Metal X at University of Technology's Protospace laboratory. Just another example of Emona's market leading collaborations as a high-tech engineering company with our educational, industry and defence partners.
Markforged Composite 3D Parts Printing
Formed from the combination of two materials, composite parts are incredibly strong and versatile.
- print parts that are an order of magnitude stiffer and stronger than typical 3D printed objects in ABS and PLA
- print carbon fibre reinforced parts with the strength of aluminium
- print prototype and end user parts in chopped carbon fibre Onyx with a smooth surface finish like injection molded plastic
Markforged 3D Metal Printing
Combining established MIM (Metal Injection Molding) technology and our unique 3D printing platform, go from prototyping to production with the same materials and process.
- The Metal X is up to 10x less expensive than alternative metal additive manufacturing technologies
- The Metal X is up to 100x less expensive than traditional fabrication technologies like machining or casting
- A unique process where metal powder bound in plastic is printed a layer at a time into the shape of your part
- Parts then go through a washing stage to remove some of the binder and are then sintered in a furnace and the metal powder fuses into solid metal
Whether its Carbon Fibre, Composites, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Tool Steel, Inconel, Copper or more, Emona is your high-tech engineering partner to guide you through the pre-sales and post sales support to maximise your Markforged investment.