With many R & D engineers working from home we've been asked to put together a "Test Equipment Bundle" with our most popular and best value test instruments to set-up your at-home workbench.
Our bundle comprises of three essential test instruments:
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope: DS-1202Z-E - 200MHz, 1GS/s, 24MPTs Memory
- Signal Generator: DG-1022Z - 2CH, 25MHz, 200MS/s 14Bit
- DC Output Power Supply: DP-932E - Triple Output 30V/3A & 6V/3A DC
Our selection of high performance, yet affordably priced instruments will keep you and your company productive and ready to take advantage of the post isolation recovery.
Digital Storage Oscilloscope: DS-1202Z-E - 200MHz, 1GS/s, 24MPTs Memory
The Rigol DS-1202Z-E is the world's first 200MHz oscilloscope priced at such an affordable price!
Featuring Rigol's popular UltraVision multi-level intensity grading display, deep 24Mpts standard memory, fast 30,000 wfms waveform capture rate and optional serial bus triggering, the DS-1202Z-E brings 2 channel, 200MHz oscilloscopes within reach of every service department and educational laboratory.
Rigol DS-1202Z-E highlights:
- 200MHz bandwidth, 2 channels
- 1GS/s real-time sample rate
- 24Mpts standard memory depth
- UltraVision multi-level intensity grading display
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames real-time waveform recording
- Low noise floor,dynamic range: 1mV/div to 10V/div
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (RS232, I2C, SPI)
- Complete connectivity: LAN (LXI Core device 2011), USB host & device, AUX
- 7 inch WVGA (800x480) display with multiple intensity level waveform display
Signal Generator: DG-1022Z - 25MHz, 200MS/s 14Bit
The Rigol DG1022Z is a 2 channel Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator to create high quality signals up to 25 MHz (Sine) with very low jitter (200 ps) and the new SiFi (SIgnal FIdelity) technology. Beside the two analog outputs, the device includes an USB-Host- and an USB-device interface.
The Rigol Function-generators have a sophisticated and easy to use interface and offer multiple functions for all tasks. The menu navigation is very intuitive and all functions and parameters are easy to locate thanks to the graphical interface.
Rigol DG-1022Z Highlights:
- Innovative SiFi (Signal Fidelity): generate arb waveform point-bypoint, precisely adjustable sample rate and low jitter (200ps)
- Arbitrary waveform memory: 2Mpts (standard), 16Mpts (optional)
- Standard 2 full functional channels can be used as two independent generators
- ±1ppm frequency stability, -125dBc/Hz phase noise
- Built-in 8 orders harmonics generator
- Built-in 7 digits/s full function frequency counter with 200MHz bandwidth
- Up to 160 built-in waveforms
- 200MS/s sample rate, 14bits vertical resolution
- Convenient arbitrary waveform editing interface
- Versatile modulation types: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM
- Standard waveform summing function
- Standard channel track function
- Standard interfaces: USB Host & Device, LAN(LXI Core Device 2011)
- 3.5 inch TFT colour display
DC Output Power Supply: DP-932E - Triple Output 30V/3A & 6V/3A DC
SPECIAL OFFER: With FREE DP900-HI-RES 1mV/1mA Resolution, valued at $200 Ex GST. Only available while stocks last.
DP-932E Series Highlights
• DP932E: 30 V/3 A || 30 V/3 A || 6 V/3 A
• 3 electrically isolated independent channels with a maximum total power of up to 210 W
• 4.3-inch LCD color touch screen
• Front-panel safety sockets available on some models
• Internal series/parallel connections for CH1 and CH2
• Excellent programming/readback accuracy
• Transient response time
• Low output ripple and noise
• Command processing time
• Three rack-units (3U), 1/2-rack form factor
• Software control
• Timing output, data logging and analysis
• A maximum of 512 arbitrary points with dwell time down to 100 ms; various built-in basic waveforms
• Over voltage, over current, and over temperature protection
• Communication interfaces: USB Device, USB Host & LAN
• Optional HI-RES 1mV/1mA Resolution for DP932E